Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

OPI for Sephora: 212- Sephora

 [ Please excuse messy cuticles ]

When I first bought this I was so not crazy over it but I tried it again and I am glad I did!  The color is actually a "soft" color on me and more brown then smoky black as described on the Sephora site.  The glitter in this polish really accents the color more then contrasts it.  This is an awesome color for the Fall and actually a color that has made me decide to go into the darker vampy colors!  The polish applied really nicely and did not take long to dry at all.

I am using Nailtek II Intensive Therapy as the base.  I needed 3 coats of the 212 to build up the color.  I topped it all off with a coat of Seche. 

Next up will most likely be Milani Garnet Gems!




5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I am really glad that I did give the color a second chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaide,
    Thanks for commenting on my blog. You signed up for a giveaway on my blog and I'm not having one but this blog is:
    http://wearefishandwedrown.blogspot.com/2010/02/50-followers-giveaway.html
    I'm following you now,
    :)
    Susie from "Susie's Home and Hobbies

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA - I am such an idiot - thanks for pointing out my error!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No you're "NOT". Hope you win. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback!! Please be assured that I read each & every comment even if I don't get an opportunity to respond back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails