Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Yves Saint Laurent [ YSL ] Orange Flamboyant

So last week I ordered a few YSL La Laque Long-Lasting Nail Lacquer.  First one up is Orange Flamboyant.  The color totally reminds me of a 60's shade of orange.  In the daylight it lives up to it's name...flamboyant!  It is a gorgeous color!  May look red in the pictured but believe me it is orange. 

However, it chips easily!  I put on three coats but it is still not fully opaque. You can see the nail line and it is a little streaky.  Next time I would use a base color like white or nude to make it more opaque.  I love this color so much I will deal with the chip maintenance. long-lasting this polish is not.  :(

The pictures below were taken in the sunlight.



Taken outdoors with the sun bouncing off all the snow we got yesterday...lol


 

This was taken indoors but with the sun behind me .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback!! Please be assured that I read each & every comment even if I don't get an opportunity to respond back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails