Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Milani Garnet Gems

So here is the beautiful Garnet Gems by Milani.  To be honest I was not sure how I was going to like this color on me since I am so fair but I have to say I could not stop looking at the red sparkle suspended in the black base.  It is a GORGEOUS color!   It dried quickly & wore well!

I have NailTek II Intensive Therapy as the base with 3 coats of Garnet Gems and a coast of Seche.
I don't have Ruby Pumps or RBL Black Russian but from what I have seen this is similar to them.  Am I wrong?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback!! Please be assured that I read each & every comment even if I don't get an opportunity to respond back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails