Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

NOTD...CHI Nail Laquer...Check Out the Venus Goddess



This is the first time I have ever tried this polish & am not sure exactly how I feel about it.  It dried nicely & relatively quickly but I had to put on three coats for even color.  I would think with this color & it NOT being a matte that it should have covered in 2 coats.  Anyway, what you see in the pics is much more purple then it is in real life. It is more of a black cherry with purple overtones then a bold vibrant purple.  I do like the color but I am not sure of this formula.  The pictures were taken with  my Blackberry as my camera is not as good as it used to be.

I have the Orly Rubberized base coat, 3 coats of CHI and 2 coats of Seche.


Has anyone else ever tried CHI lacquer?  If so, what are your thoughts?






 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback!! Please be assured that I read each & every comment even if I don't get an opportunity to respond back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails