Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Supercalafragelisticexpialadocious Saturday! Major Polish Haul Day!!

So my goal this weekend was to find the Milani 3D holo collection.  Well wouldn't you know it the one store [Ulta] that I KNEW carried the brand seems to no longer carry it.  So between last night & today I went to every local store I could think of and  only 1 store [CVS] carries Milani but just the typical assortment nothing special or limited edition. 


However, I did not let that stop me.  I seemed to be on spending spree PLUS what I ordered during the week came in, hence the name of this posting!!


So without further expectation below are pics of what I got!!


First up, is what I got at Ulta...CHI..Hot Ring Illusion Around Saturn - $8 with 20% off


Next is my CVS haul...everything I got was 75% off.  The Milani polishes were $1.12 each & the Revlon was $1.25.



Revlon - #791 Midnight Affair
Milani - #357 Whitest White
Milani - #50 She's So Glitzy
Milani - #51 Just Juicy
Milani - # 27A Garnet Gems

Next I went to Harmon's and was surprised at the variety & one offs that they have.  It was so long since I have been there but based on what I saw today I will definitely go back!  I got Nicole by OPI for $6.49 and the Color Clubs for $2.99.


Nicole by OPI - Dream Maker
Color Club - #870 Rule Breaker
Color Club - #871 Wild at Heart

Then I went to Rite Aid and went old school with Wet N Wild.  Prices between $1.99 and $0.99.  I also bought these because I plan on trying to do some frankens with colors I have at home that I don't like.



Wet N Wild Craze - #37 Glitz - $1.99
Wet N Wild Wild Shine - #406B Wild Orchid - $0.99
Wet N Wild Wild Shine - #449C French White Creme - $0.99
Wet N Wild Wild Shine - #424A Black Creme - $0.99

Next up, I went to Walgreens and bought some Sinful Polish.  I already have the Courtney Orange which I LOVE and lasted 2 weeks on my toes with no chips or wear or nail staining!!  These I got for $1.99.  The glitters I figured I could use for frankens as well.



Sinful Colors - # 923 Queen of Beauty
Sinful Colors - #283 San Francisco
Sinful Colors - # 927 Nail Junkie
Sinful Colors - # 831 Hottie


Then when the mail came today I was stoked!!  I got what I ordered from FabulousStreet.com [Nfu-Oh] and OverallBeauty.com [BB Couture].  The Nfu-Ohs were $12.50 and the BB Couture were $9. I got free shipping with the NFU-Oh!



Nfu-Oh - # 068
Nfu-Oh - # 063
Nfu-Oh - # 061



BB Couture - Cap-Haitian
BB Couture- Labadie Beach


So I will definitely be busy with all these fabulous polishes!  I haven't used Milani, Color Club, NFU-Oh or BB Couture so I will see how those go.  I can't wait to do my nails later!


Do you have any thoughts on these brands or formulas??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback!! Please be assured that I read each & every comment even if I don't get an opportunity to respond back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails