Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

MAC Lillyland Lipgelees

I am a HUGE Lilly Pulitzer and MAC lipgloss fan so when I went by the MAC store I was called by the Lillyland display.  I have never tried their lipgelee before but the colors all said buy me & I did!  I bought all four colors.  So far I have used the Resort Life and Lush and Bright.  I am in LOVE!!  These are all nice & shimmery and go on like a dream!  You have to see these in person to really see the shimmer - there was  no skimping at all!!  They are not sticky but your hair will get caught in it..lol On a side note, all the colors are limited editions!

These are fabulous colors for the spring & summer.  If you are a Lilly & MAC fan, like me,  then these are a definite must have!!  The colors are FABULOUS! 

[ I will do my best to take & post pictures when I get home tonite! ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback!! Please be assured that I read each & every comment even if I don't get an opportunity to respond back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails