Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cosmetic Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Eye Shadow Palette

So I kept reading & reading about Coastal Scents how good it was. How pigmented.  How it rivals MAC for quality.  I will admit that I am a Stila girl!  I love the texture & feel of the shadows, how easily they blend & of course how they have a lovely lovely shimmer to them! 


Well I finally caved and bought the paletteIt came during the week but since I have been sick today was the first day that I got to try them out & I have to say that so far I am impressed with them.  I tried three colors in the warm neutral shades.  They blended very nicely as well as having great pigmentation.  Each shadow is about the size of a dime but will last awhile since a little goes a long way.  The palette costs about $19.95 and comes with virtually every color imaginable so this is something you can use every day!  This company also sells pigments which you can use in nail polishes or what have you to create whatever you like.  

For me this was worth the investment because I have loads of beautiful colors to play with and for the money paid the quality is outstanding!

Below is a picture of the palette that I purchased from Coastal Scents.  Picture is property of Coastal Scents.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback!! Please be assured that I read each & every comment even if I don't get an opportunity to respond back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails