Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

First Post

For Christmas I received a Konad Gold kit from my sister and her family as a gift.  Needless to say I was BEYOND ecstatic.  I have always done my own nails but never really got into nail art or anything fancier then a french manicure because I was not talented in that arena at all.


So wouldn't you know it, my first attempt was not so good.  My sister helped me...lol...but as luck would have it I got majorly sick.  Had to go to the ER lat Sunday early Monday type of sick and by the time I got around to the manicure well it was chipped.   But it was my first effort.  


I used Orly Rubberized Bonder as the Basecoat,  OPI Happy Anniversary for the main color with Konad blue and the Konad bubble stamp with the Konad top coat.  It was well an experiment that I learned from and one that I know know will take lots of practice & time.  Konad is not so lickity split in the beginning...LOL


But it was a valiant effort and one that will be attempted again once I am feeling better and have time to spend Konading.  Is that an actual verb or am I making words up?   Regardless, I think you know what I mean.


However, I do enjoy doing my nails and you will be fated, if you keep reading this blog, with seeing my effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback!! Please be assured that I read each & every comment even if I don't get an opportunity to respond back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails