Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

NOTD....Color Club....Rule Breaker

So today I am wearing Rule Breaker by Color ClLub.  The pictures were taken prior to my fixing up my cuticles so please ignore them.  This is the first time I have ever used their polish & though I was not overly impressed with the color in the bottle...BAM...I LOVE this color.  It is a greeny teal.  The saturation is wonderful, beautiful shine & dries very quickly.  Even the gal at MAC, when I stopped off to get my Lillyland goodies, even commented on what a pretty color.  I mean this far surpassed anything I expected for the $2.99 price point.  I am very glad I got this polish & can't wait to try out the Wild at Heart color.

Now on with the show....


 

 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback!! Please be assured that I read each & every comment even if I don't get an opportunity to respond back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails